RTHN1 Room heat / cool thermostat 10C – 30C – can be used to control temperature to comfort people, pets or reptiles
Benefits of this room thermostat is:
- 16A rated which means the contacts can handle up to 3600W of power at 240V. Will also last longer at lower wattages as the contacts are large enough to handle the current. We are so confident with this product, we will give a 12 month replacement warranty for use with wattages under 2400W which is the maximum under a 10A plug when used on a 240V electrical line.
- Wide temperature range 10C to 30C for comfort of people, pets and reptiles
- Has contacts that can be used for heating or cooling appliances
- Has indicator light to tell whether on or off
- European made technology so you get the best thermostat on the market!
Element GA26A000 fan forced heater element as used in some Westinghouse Simpson and Chef Ovens 2200W 240V
GA26A000 element also commonly known as 0122004506 1224506 10318 EG10318
- glows red hot when connected and power on
- controlled by a thermostat (not shown but can be sourced through us)
- best to check model number of Simpson Westinghouse and Chef Oven which can be found in between the hinges of the oven
- also check that fan is blowing at reasonable speed on to the element as sometimes that can cause element failure. Fan can also be sourced through us
60C-80C Thermostat Surface Mounted for controlling a single hot water element
Also known as ST1205113. Sometimes this thermostat will have a yellow knob instead of pink. The green knob version controls 50C-70C. Used in many of the popular electric hot water services such as Rheem, Dux, Rinnai just to name a few.
- Controls element to heat water between 60C to 80C
- 4-terminals to save wiring confusion – 2 terminals to element and one each for active and neutral – wiring diagram included
- Has safety over temperature cut out at 84C so that water doesn’t boil in the event the thermostat fails
- Rated to 30 Amps so can control up to 6KW on a 240Volt electrical line
- Can be used with 5-terminal thermostats to control a second element in the tank
- Surface mounted means it senses the heat on the side of the tank so no need for an internal probe